Post Malone is an American rapper, singer, singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer. Post Malone was born in Syracuse, New York in July 1995. When he was 5 years old, his family moved to Texas when his father became a franchise manager for the Dallas Cowboys. He credits the game Guitar Hero with his initial interest in learning the guitar and his musical career. He was originally very interested in emo music and heavy metal but eventually focused on hip-hop. He created his own mixtape at 16 using open-source music software Audacity. He briefly attended Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, Texas.
Post Malone Net Worth
His debut studio album, Stoney, was released in 2016 on Republic Records. The album reached #1 on the US Rap chart and #2 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop chart. It also reached number 4 on the Billboard 200 chart and the top 10 in Australia, Canada, Denmark, New Zealand, Sweden, and the UK. Stoney has also been certified 2x Platinum in the United States. Its debut single, “White Iverson”, reached #3 on the US Rap charts and #5 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop charts, and #14 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified 4x Platinum. Malone had a big hit with the single “Congratulations” (featuring Quavo) before releasing his hit “Rockstar” (featuring 21 Savage), which reached #1 in the United States, Australia, Canada, Denmark, New Zealand, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
His single “I Fall Apart” was also a hit, reaching the Top 10 on the US Rap and R&B/Hip-Hop US charts. His second studio album, “Beerbongs & Bentleys,” was released in April 2018. The album soon received a 2X Platinum certification after reaching the top of numerous charts, including the Billboard Hot 100. Her singles from this album, “Psycho” and “Better Now”, performed very well on the charts.
Post Malone has also been featured in singles by other artists, including Lorde, 50 Cent, Gucci Mane, Kanye West, and more. In August 2018, La Poste broke a 34-year-old record set by Michael Jackson when his album “Stoney” had reached week 77 on its top R&B and Hip-Hop charts (Thriller was on the list for 76 weeks). Post Malone owns a multi-million dollar home in Los Angeles and a $3 million, 13,000 square foot property in Utah.
As of now in 2022, Post Malone’s net worth and fortune are estimated at around $45 million.
Post Malone Bio, Age and Other Info
|Full Name||Post Malone|
|Birth name||Austin Richards Post|
|ethnicity||White, Native American|
|City of birth||NYC|
|Native country||THE UNITED STATES|
|Name of the Father||Richard Post|
|the size||184 cm|
|net worth||14 M $|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1995|
Austin Richard Post was born on July 4, 1995, in Syracuse, New York. However, the family moved to Grapevine, Texas when Malone was only 9 years old. His father became the franchise manager of the Dallas Cowboys.
Malone first became interested in music while playing Guitar Hero as a child, after which he started playing guitar. He played in a metal band at one point and also learned the producer side of things on FL Studio.
At 16, he created his first mix-tape, which he distributed to friends at school; and he was voted by his classmates as “most likely to become famous”.
Austin came up with the stage name ‘Post Malone’ when he was 15. Her debut single, “White Iverson,” was recorded just two days after she finished writing, and completed in February 2015.
The song quickly received over a million hits online and was praised by many other artists. Malone caught the attention of record labels and was signed to Republic Records later that year.
Although Post Malone’s career only started two years ago, he is quickly becoming a sensation, and Rolling Stone even named him one of the most popular musicians in the country.
Some of Malone’s hits have reached hundreds of millions of views online, including ‘Rockstar’ hits with 21 Savage.
Malone has also collaborated on titles like 50 Cent, Kanye West and Gucci Mane.
As of 2019, Post Malone’s net worth stands at $14 million, and this figure will no doubt increase rapidly over the next few years.
10 Surprising Facts About Post Malone
- He was voted “Most Likely To Become Famous” as a senior at Grapevine High School.
- His birth name is Austin Post. He had the Malone part of a rap name generator.
- White Iverson was written two days before it was recorded and posted to his SoundCloud.
- He credits Bob Dylan as one of his biggest musical inspirations, and he even has a portrait tattoo of Dylan.
- People often create memes based on variations of Post Malone’s nickname.
- Post started learning to play the guitar through the popular video game ‘Guitar Hero’.
- As a teenager, Post Malone worked at Chicken Express.
- Before becoming a rapper, Post was in a metal band.
- Malone performed at Kylie Jenner’s 18th birthday party.
- Post has a tattooed portrait of President John F. Kennedy, whom he admires for speaking out against “corruption madness” in the US government.
Favorite Post Malone Quotes
- “To find yourself, to know who you really are, you have to be with yourself, you have to hang out with yourself.
- “You can’t get tired in the studio. It’s really difficult. But you just have to keep going.
- “I just try to make music so that everyone is happy and everyone can vibe and show off. As long as I continue to make good music, everything will be fine.
- “I am only myself. That’s the best way to put it.
- “Once you have a song established, you can really come out of your shell and experiment with the sound you want to make.
- “There will always be failures, there will always be failures, there will always be demolitions. And there will always be people who will say to you, “Hey, you suck!”
- You just went with the flow because life is only what you feel.